View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-10, 17:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/141/135 Female 5'3
BF:unfortunately
Progress: 85%
Default Just got the P90X program..

There is another thread here that I just read however it is VERY dated so i thought I would start fresh and ask if any of you have or are currently using this program? Right now I go to the gym Mon- Fri, I work a different group of muscles everyday and the only day I don't do any cardio is the day I do legs. I have lost 20 pounds since Jan and at this point I just want to be smaller (not worrying too much about what the scale reads) I have chosen the lean program, have some resistance bands in lieu of a pull up bar (I can use the bar at the gym) and I got a bunch of stuff recently.. dumb bells, yoga mat, ball, gloves I did the X stretch today because I am sore from the weights this week and it was really quite good, I know that the stretch and yoga programs will both be really good for me since I would like to be a lot more flexible.

Anyway, I would love to hear what you guys know or have experienced. I am sticking with my own diet and supplement regime since I am not interested in adding back any carbs unless absolutely necessary, if I'm failing before the burn or not able to complete the reps neccessary then I will do what I need to but right now I workout just fine with what I'm currently doing. Can't wait to get started!
Sponsored Links