#80   ^
Old Thu, Sep-24-09, 22:22

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scars
Yes, some people DO in fact get hungry in response to exercise however this is not usually the case.

In order to show that it's not "usually the case", you'd have to present every single paper ever published about the matter, or one paper which reviews all those papers. Do you know of such a paper? If not, then you make an unsupportable claim. Incidentally, I can make the opposite claim and get away with it just as easily. Here it is: Everybody usually grows more hungry following exercise. There, I said it. It is unequivocal and unambiguous. And there's nothing you can do about it. Why am I so cocky? Because, again, if you want to refute it, you must present every single paper ever published on the subject, or one paper which reviews all those papers.

Also, "usually the case" applies to things all humans have in common. Like a stomach, a mouth, and a brain. "usually the case" also applies to those organs' function. Like, growing hungry following exertion and eating according to hunger. I'd like you to try to refute this. But don't try too hard, or you just might work up an appetite in the process.