View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Feb-01-03, 07:43

Plan: Type II Diabetic (Carb/sugar controlled)
Stats: 279/263/180
BF:39
Progress: 16%

Thats interesting that you mention watching the fruit intake.... Because I had kept a list for my Doc. of what I ate vs. what my BS levels were & she told me to watch eating greem olives because they were so high in fat but to eat as many fruit & veggies as I want...

An orange is like 20 grams of carbs...(I think??!) How could I eat as much fruit as I want? HMMMMMMMMMMM..... Also, she told me to eat baked beans because they are low in fat... and I made the stement to her the beans were so high in carbs I don't know if I should do that or not at that point we sort of skirted over the eating bean conversation

I don't know but I have been on Glucophage a week and a day now & have been battling the flu (or spells) so when I start walking I am sure my BS levels will go down even further.....

The human body.......... how we take it for granted until things aren't working the way they should ......

I think I am going to head out today & buy Dr. Bernstein's Diabetic solution book ... I am curious about it!

Thanks for the helpful answers.