View Single Post
  #221   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 18:28
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

Wow Susanne! You're doing really well with amping up the exercise. Doesn't it feel great?

You're nuts - doing two things a day here. It's a good thing though, so neat to see you getting into it again

Um, I was a 'slug' yesterday too. Made up for it in the gym today though, in spades.

Speaking of dogs, whenever I get to the gym - there's a big black dog stuck in someone's car. He barks and wags, I usually talk to him on my way into the gym...saying things like, "Awww....you wanna come in and run around the track, don't you?" I get lots of wags for this.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather - then I'll be walking AND going to the gym. Gus will be much happier. He thinks that if it's a choice between walking him and going to the gym - he should take priority. But, I really can't stand the hot weather. It's not too too bad lately, but I'm a wimpy West Coast rainforest kind of person.

Good luck with your Goddess in Training routine

Take care, talk to you soon.

Sara
PS - I know just what you mean about wanting your old dog back. Yep, I feel the same way - but Gus is very sweet and cute, and he's growing on me.