View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jul-06-09, 21:33

Plan: Atkins/Meat & Egg
Stats: 218/159.2/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 71%

Well first off, google slim in six reviews, that really helped me before & after I bought them.

The first video is to be done for 2 weeks and it's about 20 min long. Super easy especially if you're used to working out. But she's a squat natzi, lol. She really gets your thighs working throughout this whole series. This video is like a warm up, to the others but is nice because you can build your intensity without killing yourself.

The second is to be done for 2 weeks also and it gets progressively harder, its about 40 min long. It also has resistance band training.

The third (2 weeks also) is way hard! lol. It kicks your ass, but you're sweating so much you know you're losing weight.

I like this series because about the time you learn the moves & then get bored with them (like all dvd's) then you move onto the next round. You find yourself really getting in shape and being able to keep up, it's a great feeling.

I didn't "see" that many results per say because I was about 200lbs when I started. I am now 166, but still flabby. These "results" are from 5 1/2 weeks of slim in 6 and atkins. I attribute most of it to Atkins however. I'm starting a new round though & hope to see my body tone up.

you can get them on ebay, amazon, or on beachbody.com