Old Thu, Apr-02-09, 21:47
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twnz0429
Thank you both...from reading these forums..I think I might have figured it out..but no so sure..so let me know what you think...aside from eggs, meat, cheese, salad..and occasional veggies..I have had
1. one day with shelled salted peanuts..too many
2. Caffeinated diet soda
3. Maybe more heavy creme than I should
4. Atkins bars..(because I crave sweets)
5 Atkins shakes (because I am egged out)
6 Alot of bacon
7 Mustard/Mayo on my burgers

Can you pin point and let me know if any of these could be the offenders..?? LOL
1. one day with shelled salted peanuts..too many ..... Nuts are not allowed on Induction. Peanuts are actually legumes and not allowed until much later.
2. Caffeinated diet soda ..... Many people drink these without problems, but others cannot. YMMV.
3. Maybe more heavy creme than I should ..... The maximum limit is about 1/2 cup, and yes, it can stall you. Dr. Atkins mentioned in DANDR that too much cream can cause stalls..
4. Atkins bars..(because I crave sweets) ..... These cause problems for many people, but not everyone. I would suggest you avoid them and see what happens. Check out the recipes for Induction Friendly Sweet Treats in our Kitchen forum.
5 Atkins shakes (because I am egged out) ..... You can have anything you like for breakfast. Try hot wings, steak, a salad, anything that piques your interest. Like the bars, the shakes are a common cause of stalls, although not for everyone.
6 Alot of bacon ..... Bacon isn't a common problem.
7 Mustard/Mayo on my burgers ..... Nothing at all wrong with that!