#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-09, 19:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/146.8/139 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%
Default April Victoria get together

Hi All!

Great to see Glenda, Steph and Jude at RR in March. Now it's time to think about April.....

Janet, Anny, others, what dates would make it more likely that you all could join us? WE MISS YOU!!!!!

I missed my Saturday PT Cruiser Club rally as I was being Suzy Home Repair Wizard at my neighbour's place stripping off wall paper in her bathroom. I will go to the next meeting though.

I'm interested in thoughts here.... my father called me tonight (from my sisters place). Instead of "hello" I got "who's this?" when I answered. Typical..... Without any notice he's here for the week and said he would call "in a couple of days" to see about getting together for dinner-whatever.

I have plans and/or physio every day this week. SO says he's busy no matter what day my dad calls (as in - leave me alone I have no interest in seeing your crazy family - wish I had that option!!!!).

I do not want to go for dinner and hear about my so called crazy diet.... I also do not want to hear about not wanting to see them. arrggggg!!!!

As one can tell, I am feeling VERY SORRY for myself right now...... I am trying to figure out how to gracefully get myself out of this mess......

(groaning) Julie
Sponsored Links