View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Feb-06-09, 14:14

Plan: Not sure yet.
Stats: 225/222/175 Male 6' 3"
BF:
Progress:

I have this systemically and the doctors do not treat it because "my mouth appeared normal" the last time she saw it, however I was reeling over in lower intestinal pain. Later, it moved out onto my external private parts so they prescribed me topical creams but that is not treating the main INTERNAL problem where this problem originates! My gastro doctor said the intestinal pain would go away on its own, which it did but I need to stay on this impossible never ending diet.

I was out of work for almost a year because of this but that was when I first was exposed to it. I was on proper med's then but it took awhile to heal.

So no, I haven't yet. I've had it about 3 years now and unable to completely get rid of it. The only thing that really works is Threelac but it's so damn expensive. It's the only thing that makes me feel completely normal.

I'm still trying to get on some prescription Anti-fungals to do a dual attack along but my doctor refuses to believe I need them. I might just order them off the net. It's not very legal but oh well, my health is more important.

Doctors still take this condition way to lightly because it will attack then go in remission over and over and over again. It's a very frustrating condition to get rid of 100%.