#41   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-08, 05:52
Registered Member

Plan: Fm diet
Stats: 140/140/70 Female 5feet 7ins
BF:
Progress:

About me.....

i have had fibromyalgia pain since i was 14 years old.
i crashed with full blow-en fibromyalgia at the age of 16 years old
i was disabled in unbearable pain near to a year and it took the doctors
around 2 years to work out that i had fibromyalgia i have had an bad case of
fibromyalgia since day ONE! before i started my treatments i couldnt walk to the
shop next door to my home which was only 5 feet away from where i lived
at that point i was bedridden most of the time for such an very long time
walking for 5Min's would MAKE BE BEDRIDDEN! IN UNBEARABLE PAIN*&^
i never had an pain free day, hours weeks, hour, min ever in my whole life!
for over 10 years!!*&^(^% would feed junk food sweets chocolate down me everyday
i never smile i was so big and so unhappy then!
i had serve headaches for 10 years unstop no break before the treatments as well
i couldn't even go to church it was that bad!

Then One day a wake up saying thats IT!! i cant take this pain and hell anymore
so i sat on the Internet day and night and i mean it i was serching and printing
off fibromyalgia treatments 24 hours a day i have seen over 8 doctors and i have been
deny help from pain clincs and the whole of the English medical field turn around
and said to me that the whole of the medial feid cant help you they cant do anything
for fibromyalgia!!

But you think that would make me GIVE UP THEN YOU CAN THINK AGAIN! LOL
I HAD MORE FIRE POWER TO GET BETTER AND SAID TO MY SELF THATS IT I WILL DO IT MY SELF THEN
i have tried very so called Cure in a Bottle/Tin and i have tried pain meds pain meds only cause rebound pain and that's why they don't work they didn't even touch my pain One cm! i have done extreme Research into everything under the sun for many years

2 years later Today i have HAD OVER 200 PAIN FREE DAYS AND I WALK FOR 2 HOURS A DAY (5MILES A DAY) (35 MILES A WEEK)
There is No cure for fibromyalgia/cfs/me but there is hope as you can get better with the Guaifensin protocol/diet and exercise i still have to limit my life and i have to pace my self out if i aint careful then i will be bedridden for life BUT NOW I can have a part time life now as before the treatment i didnt have a Life!! i know i will get good days and im positive person now and now am going forward and not backwards forward is getting better and backwards is waiting around for the pain to go away and getting worse and worse to the point that i would have to be in a wheelchair going forward is doing something about it and going on the Guai protocol and working by backside of getting by life back am getting there slowly but that's better then never the lord will not help you if u will not help your selfs !

am here to help you if you want help in getting better am here for you as am healing slowly and i havent been so happy in my life

I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON GETTING MY FULL LIFE BACK I WORK HARD AND I GET MY BLESSINGS WITH GOOD AND PAIN FREE DAYS! IF I STAY WITHIN MY LIMITS AND DO MY TREATMENTS THAT WORK!! 100% IM WORKING TO GET MY FMS INTO REMISSION AND I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE BLESSED WITH REMISSION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! WHEN I DO I WILL BE HAVING THE BIGGEST PARTY U HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME????????????????

WHAT TO DO GET THE BOOK CALLED
WHAT YOUR DOCTOR MAY NOT TELL YOU ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA
BY DR PAUL ST AMAND
AND READ IT AND FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL TO THE LETTER

FOLLOW HES HG DIET AND TAKE OUT RED MEAT AND WHITE FLOUR AND TOMATOES FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER!

START AN WALKING PROGRAM DO IT EVERYDAY! NO MATTER WHAT!! DO IT!
GET THE BOOK CALLED FIBROMYALGIA COOKBOOK BY MARY MOELLER AND FOLLOW
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS U DONT NEED THEM TO GET BETTER AS THATS WHAT I HAVE DONE

ps i ONLY BUY CHEAP SAL FREE SHAMPOO AND SOAP FOR 2 YEARS NOW FROM MY LOACL SHOP

I HAVE HAD 2 MONTHS PAIN FREE ASWELL THIS YEAR IT WORKS