View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-08, 22:02

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%

Hey, Chirobabe! How is the breathing and low carbing going?
I haven't been doing the breathing and I've fallen off the low carb wagon.... yikes. For me, it seems that my body requires a lot of exercise, even when I'm doing very low carb like meat & eggs. So unless I'm prepared to exercise like a mad woman (and the heavier I get, the less energy I have to exercise!!!), the pounds and inches havne't been coming off. And then I lose the motivation to stay on LC. Yes, LC helps me maintain my weight and I'm thankful for that.
Now, though, I need to get back into some form of exercise of at least an hour a day, 5 days a week so that I can shed some of these pounds.
How is the breathing going? Are you losing more inches? I need to start doing the breathing on a regular basis.
Yes, I agree that getting it done in the morning is the best thing. Otherwise, stuff comes up.
I kind of feel like I might have to do the workout 2 or 3 times a day to see progress.... but once a day is at least a start... and even if the pounds don't come off, I know my core will get stronger... keep me posted on your progress!