View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Sep-05-08, 08:58

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Good Morning SB'ers! How are you all doing today?

I'm having a pretty good week back at it, down 3.4 pounds so far....BUT and this is a big BUT, I have to go out for dinner 3 times this weekend. I know from experience that eating out is bad for me. Even if I follow plan, the added salt or what have you, gets me in the end and I'm always up a couple of pounds by Monday! Blah! I'm prepared for it and accept that it happens, but it still infuriates me. My plan, I guess is to make sure I drink lots of water! Maybe weigh in on Tuesday instead of Monday!

Judy- Having veggies all prepared in the fridge and ready to go is a life saver for me! If I had to start from scratch everytime I wanted veggies for something, well, lets just say, it might not work so good! I spend alot of time on grocery day getting everything washed, chopped and bagged. I've also been known to buy things ready to go for convience. Such as, I know I hate chopping up broccoli, so I buy the flowerets all read to go! It might cost a bit more, but in the end it's worth it to me! Last night, my stir-fry turned out great! For lunch, I had a big salad!