View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-08, 11:28
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

This is SO hard to decide because of that "nagging" voice but you'll find a variety of people here who've successfully LCed in a lot of different ways. I was very LC my first trimester and I credit that with lack of morning sickness and great initial development of my baby, actually. From there I got sloppy and started craving sugar and it wasn't good after that ElleH is a great example of someone who LCed the opposite way...did what she could through morning sickness and then went true LC after. I think eating good food and making strong choices is what it's all about. Having diabetes just makes it all the more clear what's best for you but I do understand feeling uncertain. I guess when you consider how problematic GD is for pregnancy women and you're already dealing with diabetes prior to, you should feel reassured by eating in a way that is good for your body. I've always believed if it's good for you how could it be bad for the baby? But tha'ts just me. Just do the best you can to stay healthy and I'm sure it'll work out well. Good luck!