#9   ^
Old Thu, Feb-28-08, 16:34
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

[QUOTE=galatia]
Cricket, thanks for the blueberry tip. I will do exactly what you suggested. I hate that you have to cut down the pear tree....did you consider letting people pick those too, since you're doing a pick your own blueberries? I canned pears one year....they were so good.

Protein: 1 gr. per lb of goal weight. So, my goal weight right now is 130 so I try to eat 130 gr. of protein a day.

What is your target for fats, carbs, and calories?

My carbs come from lowcarb bread and vegetables mostly....[END QUOTE]

Hi galatia
YW on the berries, and I can't give the pears away. They stay hard as rocks and no one wants to bother. It is a shame, and if it were some place else I wouldn't cut it down. It is at the edge of the driveway and planted too close to a huge oak... not nearly worth the pruning efforts needed.

I was too low on protein but I will work hard at getting it up.I don't know though about 135 gms...

fats I want to be 80% per the high fat thread but I had to ask how much that should be... I had 502 gms fat and 1519 calories which is very high for me.
I try to stay up to 1000. All the fats brought that up.

I am staying very low carb.under 20 and under 10 if I can except on veggies day. I do alternate below 10 to 20 carbs.Total not net carbs. I stall with veggies and now have 1-2 gms of iceberg lettuce or some brussels sprouts for the veggetables and that is not everyday.

I don't have grains, nuts, seeds or fruits yet. Veggies are from induction list.

But I did lose another 0.5 lbs today!