View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Feb-22-08, 00:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 295/248/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 32%

LOL we seem to get on at VERY different times i've always been a night owl, although dh would prefer me to be in bed sleeping.
you're getting really close to ONEderland...oh man i would LOVE to be in your shoes...ahhh one day.
i was looking at your journal last night and i noticed you are a scaleaholic woman! i was like that too, but i had to break the habit...it was killing me! why don't you weigh in on mondays with me? pretty please i could use a buddy anyway.
my mini goal is ONEderland as well. you know, i can't even remember seeing that on the scale, then again i didn't weigh myself while i gained all this weight. tops...hmm i have never heard of it, but i will google after im finished...i would be interested in one on the west side, do you know if one exists?
dh and i own a sub shop so he is there from 9am-11pm 6 days a week. i never see him!
i hope you don't mind me asking, but do you plan on having any kids? im really trying to get this weight off asap bc we want to ttc our second. it took soooo long with my son so im really hoping it will happen quicker this time. dh wants to ttc now, but honestly i am just too heavy. i would like to try to get in onederland and then ttc.
ok look forward to hearing from ya!
ali