View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-07, 05:37

Plan: Modified Paleo Atkins
Stats: 260/260/190 Male 71 inches
BF:Getting/Much/Bette
Progress: 0%

Thanks, Nancy.

So, what's the deal with IF? What's the idea behind it, and do you not eat anything until noon, or as little as possible to keep you from being really hungry, or what? I'm always hungry in the morning when I wake up, or at least about an hour after I wake up. What I usually eat is a couple of sausage patties (just meat and spices) for breakfast and that holds me until lunch.

Thanks for all y'all's (that's one I learned here in North Carolina) encouragement and input. The only real source of freakage was that they LDL-p numbers were much worse than I thought they'd be, and my HDL went down. I was hoping that with eight weeks and 25 pounds gone, I'd be in better territory, but then the lesson I decided to take away is that without this change I'd be much worse off. Diabetes and heart disease run in both sides of my family. This is just confirmed me in this way of eating even more strongly than ever before. It's now much more than just losing weight and improving my health along the way. This is about saving my life.

Thanks again. I appreciate the opportunity to share.

Plane
Sponsored Links