View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jul-02-07, 16:09

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 74/76/67 Female 5ft 6.5 inches
BF:29/31/25
Progress: -29%

I'm still going strong - day 6 nicotine free for me today. Things starting to smooth out a bit. Also no crazy appetite today and I've cut down a bit on the sugar-free gum. Slept very well last night.

Have had a few mild cravings but they have not really tested my willpower in any way so far apart from Saturday night - but that was still easy compared with cold turkey.

I feel ok generally now and the doc has prescribed me a month of the 1mg pills - she says to really try to take it a whole month at least before tapering off and I think I agree with her. I notice now that I have nicotine out of my system (I DO feel different - not so kind of 'sick') that about 1/2 an hour after my 'dose' I am kind of tired and sweaty, but it goes away fairly quickly. I wonder if I actually need that high a dose but I seem to be fine.

I think this drug is great.

One thing of interest is that my doc claims you can store nicotine in parts of the body such as the buttocks and this gets released after the initial 'store' of 72 hour's worth has gone. Cool! Maybe I should do squats all day to help it go!!

I am definitely feeling more relaxed now.