Old Fri, Apr-06-07, 09:06

Plan: none
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 100
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bthinner!
Obviously, you don't have children.

I do actually, in fact I now have grandchildren as well. That passage was concerning scientific surveys that have been carried out, both with children, and with orang utans. So obviously you don't read anything that isn't within this narrow remit.

Quote:
ETA: It might help you to read the book too. Dr. Atkins advises to gradually add back in carbohydrates in the form of vegetables and fruits. The low carb phase is to lose weight. Even then, his plan is to be at 20grams for two weeks. He says you can follow it for longer, if desired. The Ongoing weight loss phase is individual. You determine your level that you can eat and still lose weight.

You're entitled to your opinion. So are we.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, did I ever say otherwise? I merely suggest your opinions are wrong or at best half-baked. It's called argument, something few here seem to understand. You shouldn't feel attacked, you should have a counter argument. But why follow 'leaders' and 'gurus' why not make your own mind up. Dr Atkins advises this, Dr Atkins says I mustn't do that. What makes him an expert in eating? He was just satisfying a fad for dieting, and making a nice living out of it as well.