View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-17-07, 19:39

Plan: South Beach (was Atkins)
Stats: 150/141/125 Female 62 inches
BF:Apparently
Progress: 36%

Hey, thanks for coming back! I'd actually taken a while off from posting too. Forgot to even check this group until I posted in the stickied thread.

I agree about the motivation. It's really hard to stay motivated when you're getting no results. I actually took a day off today for the first time. I haven't cheated AT ALL this whole time. I ate a small box of Robin's Eggs, which are malted milk balls covered in candy. I always eat some around this time of year because that's the only time they're available.

Now I'm sitting here in diabetic shock. Just for fun I thought I'd check my blood sugar, it's 177 !!!!! It's never that high, it's always below 100. Well, I'm sure it'll do it's usual, which is drop well into the ugly depths (I'm not diabetic, I'm hypoglycemic). Luckily I'm going to eat dinner soon.

That's my only planned cheat. I'll get back on the bandwagon tomorrow.

The other thing that's really making it difficult to want to stay with this plan is that I've been really feeling like I'm in induction flu all the time. It's like I have to get back into ketosis every day, but I don't think I'm doing anything bad. I'm going to eliminate all carbs except vegetables and see how it goes.

Thanks for writing back. It feels good to get out the frustration sometimes. It just that I feel like I'm really making an effort, especially with the induction type headaches I'm getting, and I'm just getting no results.