View Single Post
  #1735   ^
Old Mon, Nov-20-06, 18:35

Plan: basic low carb, no plan
Stats: 278/274/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default Thanksgiving Dinner

Well, our church had its annual Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday. We had somewhere between 75 and 100 people. That's the biggest crowd we have had since we have been there. We were expecting about 45 to 50, so that was really something special! Its so nice to gather with people of the Lord, you know? What a good feeling it gives you. There were 4 people came to my husband today to ask for church membership. First new members in the 3 years we have been there. God is blessing the church!

I hope all of the rest of you have as wonderful a Thanksgiving day as I did yesterday. We won't be having one on Thursday, since I have to work and hubby is going to get a little bit of rest (or work on some of the critter buildings we have here). Either way, we will be busy, but we considered yesterday our day anyway. Now we have the biggest food day of the year in the past, we gave our thanks greatly, and are ready to hit the weight loss trail!

May you all have wonderful weight losses or maintenance if you are at that point over the next year and may we all be thankful all year long for the goodness and the mercies of our Heavenly Father!

Valorie in Iowa