#35   ^
Old Thu, Sep-28-06, 12:49

Plan: Following my own plan.
Stats: 294/218.0/160 Female 5'6
BF:40%
Progress: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesah
I'd say personally I really try to follow the Induction phase with the DANDR way of it. But in that book it does say you may also include from time to time those Atkins Advantage Bars. I think it all has to do with the best choices of certain brands of low carb items, because they all are not the same. For instance I love the La Tortilla Factory low carb tortillas & they have 2 different sizes, the regular size is 3 net carbs and the larger size is 5 net carbs, Most of the total carbs for the tortilla's end up being mostly fiber (which is a good thing!!!) I can understand if most of the total carbs were broken down in too many sug.alcohols or something of that sort, then I could see why the stalls & such.

So all in all, I don't personally use them during induction or "re-induction" But, I don't really see why it'd be a problem really for Induction phase. Everyones body is different

I agree, I eat the tortillas and still lose really good. everyone is different but as for me I won't deprive myself, as long as I keep seeing the numbers moving then all good lol.