#38   ^
Old Sun, Jul-23-06, 14:46

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 296/178/150 Female 5'5"
BF:Much less
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung1
Haven't we all met young persons that seem OLD? I love meeting other "Middle agers" that seem young, because their out look on life is youthful. I have a friend that is in her late 60's, she's a vibrant powerhouse!! I want to be like her when I grow up.

My son was BORN old! He had the cleanest room in the house and did a lot more chores than I gave him to do. He only missed two days of school in his life and he had surgery on one of them--his appendix out. He went to school the next day right after insisting that he be discharged. The other was the day of his father's funeral. When he was a teenager, I tried to get him to go out and stay out late once in a while. All he wanted to do was work. He would get in my car and say, "Mom, your radio is too loud." I would tell him if he was going to listen to country music, take it upstairs so I couldn't hear it!

The funniest was the year I turned 40. He sent me a dozen red roses and told his friends at work about it. One of his friends stared at him and said, "Your mother is 40? I thought YOU were 40!" He wasn't kidding. My son was 21 years old.