#175   ^
Old Sat, Feb-04-06, 01:35

Plan: food comb/atkins influenc
Stats: 185/161/140 Female 175cm
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkduggan
I'm sorry...but I have to get off this plan....I am merely maintaining at 175 after 10days of Induction. This is way too much fat for me...I have been doing the strips since Tues. nite. First nite...negative....days thereafter only in the trace category...I absolutely believe that carbs are a killer and have always been aware of them in my diet...but the fat and calories are way too much for my sytem...I wish I could be like the others and worry about losing too much...Thanks for everything

Hi MK

It is up to you if you go off it and only you know what is best for your own body. I am wondering tho if you have given it enough time? You can cut down on the fat if it is bothering you. (I find cheese hinders my weight loss.)

Some things to consider:
* Have you checked for hidden sugars? For me I was using sauces/dressings that had sugar in them. Because I am insulin resistent this is a real no-no for me.

* Another thing is you mentioned coffee. Coffee can really set you back because not only does it have carbs but it spikes up insulin.

*Stick with natural foods and avoid artificial foods. they can cause water retention

*Have you checked your measurements? Sometimes the scales show nothing but the inches show you are reducing body fat. Muscle weighs more that fat so you can easily gain muscle, loose fat and see little difference on the scales.

*what is your realistic time frame for loosing? You need at least a 12 week plan. Go through the success stories and you will see they didn't do it over night. even 3 months is short term IMHO. 10 days is not a long time i think you need more

* Are you journaling? Recording your daily food consumption is important in monitoring your success. I went great for 5 weeks and then gained. When i looked thru my journal i realised i had indeed sabotaged my program with too much cheese, sweets and alcohol in week 6. I think without it I would have thought i had been 100% commited when in fact I wasn't.

* Are you excersising?

food for thought anyway

Good luck anyway