Thread: Need help
View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Thu, Dec-08-05, 08:27

Plan: PP-Vegetarian; now SB veg
Stats: 143/130/115 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 46%

Hi All, I am happy to report that I got my callanetics tape yesterday & did wake up a 1/2 hour early this am and worked out with the tape...yay !!! The baby cooperated by going to sleep at 8.30 last night rather than his usual 9.30, so I was able to pack up & get to bed earlier too. Hope I can keep this up - I'm just going to take this in baby steps...

I will start a journal too...these last few messages have been more journal-like anyway

Gaelen - I hear what you say about getting help from a group other than your family. Here is my situation - my husband & I have been in in great country for a few years only and don't have a large network of buddies. Friends from when DH was at school, have all moved away from our city & we haven't formed very close realtionships with others, enough to leave our kid with them all the time. We are both very shy We have gone out a couple of times, leaving DS in care of a sitter - we didn't know her personally, but she is my boss's SIL, so reliable. But DH, even more than me, feels uncomfortable with the idea of leaving baby with a "stranger" In any case, I have no problem with not being able to get away from home & baby for recreation. Its the day-to-day & fitting in exercise in my day that is the problem. & no sitter is going to solve that one. I just need more hours in the day...