View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Sep-23-02, 01:28
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 330/330/140 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 0%

Don't I wish we could have everything! It always seems like everything I stick in my mouth is against me!

The only thing I would worry about with the God's Diet is overeating the carbs. I could eat a whole loaf of homemade bread if given the chance. In for a penny in for a pound... literally.

I will look for the book, but I won't sweat over it.

Eurydice - (I love greek myth BTW)

Always eat a protein with whatever you decide to have. Eat it first, so your body will have to work on that before the carbs. Read the carbs on whatever you eat (cereal and milk are very high) it will shock you and change your habits of what you eat.

When it comes to sweetners, aspartame (Equal) gives a lot of people problems. I don't like the taste of Splenda. So I'm left with Saccharin (sweet n' low). I figure they're all going to kill you in one way or the other, so pick your poison and enjoy it. LOLOL

One thing to note though, aspartame loses it's sweetness when put in something hot. I pick sweet n' low for stuff like that.

Don't worry about screwing up I do it all the time. But I learn from them and move on and try to do better the next day. Don't discourage yourself before you get anywhere.

And it's good to ask questions. There are a lot of people here, including me, that are willing to help.

If you want I can tell you what I eat and what I buy at the store. That helps sometimes to get an idea of what's what.

Bry