View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Tue, Sep-06-05, 04:40
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female 5ft 2in
BF:
Progress:

There's no treatment for it as such apparantly, in some people they can have it all their life and not get affected by it mine has gone on to be something called ehlers danlos syndrom and it's pretty much progressive, it causes severe joint problems, dislocation, curviture of the spine, which i already have, tendons muscle problems etc, my future looks like a wheelchair or joint replacements!!! guess i got to eighty years old and was just too busy to notice!!
But the good news is..!! with a change in diet and errrrr exercise.. !!! i can prolong the life of my joints!!
But at least i know what's doing this and what's to come, i didn't just get hit by a bus and woke up to be told i couldn't walk, i still have time to pack in all the things i wanna do... at least that's the way i look at it.
I've been dairy free now for a month or so, i've been gluten free, thanks to you sunshine, for a week, i've been stacking up on veggie's and fruit for the magnesium, copper and zinc, lots of potato's and sweet potato's ( sorry low carbers) for the copper in their skins and i feel so much better!!
The candida is still there, i wake up with a coated tongue in the morning but for the moment, ( while still popping acidophillus) i can live with that.
At least the brain fog has gone, the floaters have gone and my muscles are getting stronger. i actually walked up the shops this morning!!! A five minute conquest!!!
So for the forseeable future sunshine, no mac's for me, but hey if i make some gf rolls and then ground some beef into a patty, throw a bit of lettuce at it and add some egg free gf mayo with a bit of tomatoe puree, who knows, it might taste similar, eventually!!!
Sponsored Links