#97   ^
Old Wed, Sep-18-02, 07:18

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 155/130/120
BF:
Progress: 71%
Smile

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the hair loss has gradually decreased since my last post two weeks ago. I've been taking 1200mg biotin, 18 mg chelated iron, and GNC's multi-oil formula for almost two weeks now and it seems to be working. Either that or it was going to stop on it's own now any way. I've also had my hairdresser cut my hair a little shorter and give me a perm so at least the hair I do have looks a little fuller, whether it is or not. She says it will take 3-6 months for it all to come back. This same thing happened to me two years ago. I had a stroke in June, 2000, and my hair started falling out two months later, from the stress. It all came back, but took about 6 months. Apparently any time you stress your system, with illness or diet or whatever, this can happen. I won't give up my diet, though; it's getting the weight off and I find I have lost my taste for sweets and starches. Good luck to all of you with the weight loss and the hair loss as well. We must persevere!