View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Wed, Jun-22-05, 06:33
Registered Member

Plan: I dont exactly
Stats: 300/215/- Male 74
BF:
Progress:

sir you are the only one here making wild claims and slandering my name. I'm not even a health care professional. I run and own a computer store. I just happen to have been dealing with this since i was about 6 years old from having megadoses of penicillin because I got spinal meningitis. Honestly I'm fortunate to be alive.

I did do a very through search when i found out about all these products. I posted the links in this thread that I found nothing more. I did not misslead others or in any way lie steal or cheat them. All the info I posted is available on for instance on the fda's website regarding the strep issue.

As for the other parts. I did not mean to imply that the bacteria listed was only for use by animals indeed it is one of the good ingredients in the product. However the use of a known pathogenic substance also does not make me comfortable with it.

And this does not even take into account that it is almost twice as expensive as other products that are marketed for the same purpose. If anybody is trying to push a product it would rather seem to be you.

As for weather or not doctors since the 30's could be lying to us. Well lets say some doctors are more credible than others. The doctor I was referring to is a friend of my mothers and she simply stated all forms of strep are pathogenic. Of course that can be in varying degrees of issues and illness caused but they are still pathogenic.

Why would would you even put something like that in a product knowing it could cause issues with people?