#8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-30-05, 07:28

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 158/136/140 Female 5ft 10in
BF:
Progress: 122%

Quote:
Originally Posted by galatia
I work hard for muscles, you can take a look at my gallery pictures and see that females just don't bulk up like males. The professional bodybuilders lead a whole nother lifestyle, that you won't be living. So don't let that be a worry for you.

I checked your gallery and was inspired. I am aiming for approximately the level of muscle you have. You have the ideal look, imo. Just enough muscle, yet still very feminine looking. That's what I would like to achieve. Approximately how long have you been building muscle...or shall I say, how long did it take you to achieve that look? I am sure a lot of time, commitment and dedication went into it. I currently go the gym three to four days a week and try to make the most of my workouts. I would especially like to develop my arms. I am told I have very nice arms, but I would like to give them a little more definition. Also, my calves are slightly defined...hereditary I guess. I would like to firm an define them a little more too. Any tips you could give me? Thanks!