View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-29-05, 15:28

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%
Smile Are you pregnant and needing help with goals? Come join our group!

Hi there,
I thought I would start this group, Meg had the thought to have a good pregnancy support group where we can discuss our goals, and perhaps the unique problems with pregnancy. there are a few of us due in October and fall so this could be a good place to start, and then we could stick together for those of us who would be nursing our babies, and if you aren't it would still be a great place because all moms need help and from my experience it didn't matter if I breastfeed or bottle I still gained weight post partum. We can discuss helps for eating on those days when food is a problem, when emotions are just too strong, and when exersice is just not happening. We can help with Ideas to combat all kinds of difficulty.

I'm due October 30, expecting baby #4, My first two are soon to be 15 and an 11 year old, and my 3rd is a sweet little soon to be 11 month old. We wanted another baby, so this is good for us and as all of them it is a miracle to even be expecting at all. I low carbed with baby number 3, and did very well I also exercised all through the preganancy until about the month before when I just wore out, but I kept trying to to do pilates, and some other yoga work. I know I can do it with this one too. I have had a hard time the past few months with cravings and just not ever feeling satisfied no matter what I ate. That was the hardest thing for me with nursing.
I hope other's will want to come and post and just be there for each other. I can post during the week, the weekends are when I tend to not be on the computer. Hope to see you all around.
Tanya
Sponsored Links