View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Aug-22-02, 23:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/178.5/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

this is absolutely amazing how much we have in common, thank you for remembering what island that was too, Delos was incredible, so interesting and amazing to think and realize what they were capable of creating thousands of years ago. It sounds like you have experienced so much too, sounds like you really are doing what you want to do and that was always tough for me to do because I have always been so concerned about what everyone else thought because I have always been so self-conscious. I am beginning to realize how much I have missed out on because of my weight.

anyhow I will start exercising soon, hopefully, I planned on doing it from the start because I own a treadmill, the ab doer, an exercise back and an array of tapes but I have to get motivated and I can't be motivated until I finish these damn papers. I'm so sick of papers!

well once again sorry for rambling, it's late and I'm trying to finish these papers and I having a difficult time concentrating thinking about the fun I had in Greece. That party island was a lot of fun too, we went there for a couple of days and hit all of the clubs and literally stumbled back to our hotel. I remember getting so drunk at the Hard Rock there and then trying to get ready for the next day was absolute torture because check out was bright and early. I'd love to go back, so many great memories (and some not so great ones, my boyfriend wasn't the best, kind of controlling)

well if it is easier you can email me at the following
heidi.conneely~att.net

have a good night
Heidi