View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-22-02, 19:06
Registered Member

Plan: ##
Stats: ##/##/##
BF:
Progress: 12%

Summer - I did atkins two years ago and lost 65 pounds, I felt great! Then I got pneumonia and for some reason that threw me - I was feeling so rotten that I thought food would help - HA! Anyways . . . I have been on and off since then, but this time I am more serious than I have been since two years ago. I know that this is the WOE for me - so now that I've made that decision, I know what I have to do. I had to get rid of the scale simply because it dictated the way my day would go so much that it sabotoged (sp?) my weight loss. Today I have felt so anxious - not sure what about, just fidgity. How long have you been LCing? I'm so happy to have someone to chat with - I think this will really help! I really need help staying motivated, I'm not hungry anymore - something that happens after I'm LCing for a week or so, but it's so easy to "fall off the wagon" and so hard to get back on! I have been exercising more, which feels great when I'm there . . . but I have trouble getting there - it is getting easier though, so hope this will continue! Great to hear from you - hope to chat again soon!