View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-02, 08:36

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%

I dont use exercise videos often but I stumbled across this review and thought I would post it for those who do!

Cheat Sheet: Fitness Videos

Do home workout videos work out? Some recommendations ...

NEWSWEEK

July 29 issue — Sometimes you can’t make it to the gym. Tip Sheet’s Eric Messinger ranks some chart-topping fitness videos on Amazon.com. (Scale: one to four.) Get ready to sweat.

:08 Minute Abs Nine tummy-trimming exercises done in 45-second intervals. But you won’t see real results unless you find time to work out the rest of you. **

Pilates for Dummies Pilates strength-building mat exercises can be tricky, but in half an hour, this clear video takes you through 18. ****

Living Yoga AM/PM In the morning, the sun rises over a beach as you relax, meditate and pose. Later do more poses and workout stretches while night falls in Death Valley. ***

The Firm: Maximum Body Shaping A high-energy, action-packed 45 minutes of strength training and floor routines. ***

N.Y.C. Ballet Workout Company dancers review their 90-minute warm-up. You’ll never be as graceful as they are, but it’s worth a shot. **