View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jul-07-02, 09:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/183/135
BF:n/a
Progress: 13%
Hi, I just started Dr. Atkins diet and tomorrow will be two week. I have lost 6 lbs in those two weeks. I throught I would try the Dr. Atkins even when I'm on the Zyban. I only have 2 1/2 more weeks of zyban and then I'm on my own. Maybe I will lost more weight I feel I didnt lose that much weight in those 2 weeks.
I have a few friends that have said I looked like I have lose a lot more then 6 lbs. Maybe it's inches I have lost?
I have been using those ketostix and just did it now and it was purple. Not the darkest purple, the one below it. So I guess I am losting fat.
If you decide to go on Zyban take it 8 hours a part. One in the morning and one at supper. Take it with food. Last year when I was taking it. After 3 weeks I had to quit. I was feeling sick to my stomach. This time I told the druggest and she told be some medication should be taken with food and to take it aleast eight hours apart. This time I never felt sick to my stomach.
So what ever you do, take one day at a time. Remember smoking is NO GOOD and the PRICE.