View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 20:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/194/175
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Support for a New Online Store??

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to gauge the interest in the possibility of a new online store for Australia and New Zealand, specifically designed for low-carb and sugar-free products.

Since starting the Atkins diet I have had enormous success, losing approximately 10 kilos and several pants sizes. I feel fantastic and I love my new-found sugar-free lifestyle.

I have been doing heaps of research on the net to find sugar-free and low-carb products whihc might be available in Australia/New Zealand and have found that we are truly the "poor cousins" of our American counterparts when it comes to the range and availability of products in this area.

To this end, I have decided to progress the possibility of starting a new importing company with an online store only at this stage, and bring into Australia a range of products which we simply do not get the chance to see - I'm especially excited about the Keto range, whihc currently is not distributed by anyone here.

So, my question is this - do you all think there would be support for a store such as this, with a gradually increasing range of products to cater to both the low-carb and sugar-free lifestyles??

Let me know. I plan to have the store up and running ASAP, as soon as I clear up importing issues with Customs (which would seem to be few) and the Quarantine Inspection Services (who do have some strict regulations regarding egg content, etc.).

I look forward to your feedback and to opening up a whole new avenue of lifestyle choices (and hopefully very affordable!) for people in our "shoes"!!!

Cheers.
Philby.
Sponsored Links