View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-02, 16:31

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Talking I make no excuses

I just tell it like it is..."Yeah, I'm on a low carb way of eating and plan to stay on it for the rest of my life. What plan? Oh, it's called 'Neanderthin'. It's the diet our ancestors ate before everybody started getting sick with cancer, diabetes, MS, lupus, obesity, and arthritis. I think it has something to do with not eating grains and beans, and stuff. Feel great! Maybe you ought to try it. Might help you with your arthritis/lupus/ms/cancer/ obesity/etc. (chose one). I really don't care what "they" think. I know I'm doing myself a big favor and am going to outlive a lot of them, so what "they" think is of little consequence. I'm beginning to think there is merit in being "selfish," and not so "altruistic" as to worry about everybody else's feelings but my own. What has being the "nicest guy" ever got for me except a lot of selfish people using me to get what they wanted? Am I bitter? Not really...Because I've gotten to the point of not caring any longer about the mythical "them." It's been a cleansing healing. It's time I look out for ME. Many people could care less if you succeed or fail, but they will often give you advise that will assure you of failure. It's time to start thinking on my own.. If something makes good sense, I'm going to try it! I feel better than I've felt since I was a kid. I look better. I can wear clothing I haven't been able to wear since the sixties...not that I want to wear them, now! I'm going to the High Sierras to hike into an area that I consider the most beautiful place on the planet that I haven't been to since I was 16. How can I do this? By not weighing as much as a tub of tar!
Sponsored Links