#69   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-02, 11:35
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%
Default can't imagine

I can't imagine getting through this last month of Pain in the foot (literally) without my meds.
dh is driving me crazy...he is pampering me to no extent. Everytime I get up he gets on my case to put your shoe back on...get your foot up..it's been over 3 weeks now... I think I will get my doctor to write dh a note saying I can be out of bed for a while and that my foot doesn't need to be up 110% of the time anymore...and that the shoe is for walking and it doesn't need to be on if I walk to the bathroom as long as I walk on the heel or side of my foot.
I know he does it because he loves me and he says he wants it to heal right so we can get back to our long romantic walks. When we first started dating about 5 years ago, we both lost weight because of our long walks.
OK...so I got off subject a little...but I'm so glad I'm home alone for a few hours, I'm sitting at the computer barefooted and loving it.
I see the doc tomorrow..I'm hoping he lets me go back to work. It really is better. I hardly have any swelling now.
Wish me luck