View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 09:27

Plan: Atkins induction
Stats: 185/184/150 Female 5ft4in
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default thanks for the review!

Wendy..you're so sweet. By the way, my 'real' name is Holly (added it to my signature...don't mind getting more 'personal' with those like you that are so helpful!!). I had trouble coming up w/a 'cute' name here, so I chose WAY2GOAL, since I'm always heading that way!!

I will try to stay away from frankenfoods, as I agree, there are much better choices. I'd appreciate getting your low carb cookie or other sweets recipes. Fortunately, I don't require alot of baked goods, since I am good at filling up on real food, but for the occasional 'sweet tooth', it'll be good to have some on hand.

Also, I think I need to add more veggies; I usually have a salad at lunch and at dinner (eggs last night was not typical, but quick!). I find that 2 salads a day spells success.

Good luck to you too; you seem to be doing really well. I have a trip to my PC dr, since I just found out my endo left her practice and went to Mass General Hosp...so, I'll need a new endo; atleast now I can 'talk the talk' and request a referral to one who will treat my hypo/IR aggressively.

thanks for being a pal!