View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-21-05, 02:41

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 22%

Hi Gina. Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate them. You won't be alone forever!! I truly believe that there is a special person for everyone. You may have to go through 2 dozen lemons, but eventually you'll find what you've been looking for!! I believe it!! To answer your question...I slept upwards of 12 hours a day. I even changed my sleeping pattern so I would sleep during the day and stay up all night to avoid everyone else in the house. Even when I was awake, I made my family tell my friends that I was asleep. If someone came over, I hid. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I couldnt face anyone. Luckily, 90% of my friends stayed with me (I can't get rid of them! ) and forced me out of the house sometimes. I'm sorry your support system isn't there anymore. True friends love you no matter what you look like, and they don't treat you unfairly. Pretty soon you'll be losing weight and looking awesome! I'm sure you'll be out making new friends in no time! In the meantime, you can start right here making friends. I'd be honored to be your buddy. A lot of us feel the same way as you do, and we all can sympathize. Thanks to you as well for sharing your courage. Take care!!