View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-10-02, 08:19

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Angry HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back at 185 this morning

I spend just one freaking week with DH and look what I let happen to me. I am SOOO DISCOURAGED. I worked so hard. I can't seem to drink the water I need, I've been forgetting to take my meds, and I'm eating carbs left right and centre. What happened to me? (having a pitty party here).

I would do Atkins this week but I don't have the book and have no clue what they tell you to do. I think I need to be strict for a while. I'm not getting closer to goal, and I'm afraid I've just set myself back for weeks.

Yesterday's meals:

BR: 1 coffee, 2 fried eggs with 4 pieces of LC bread (made egg sandwiches) with some butter and ketchup.

L: broccoli & cheese soup, chicken wings (4) some fries.

D: chicken fried rice (about 1 cup cooked), 3 chicken balls and 5 garlic spare ribs. Diet sparkling drink.

Didn't have any water. Went shopping around with cousins from Montreal over for a couple days. Have been in restaurants all week (during the evening) and have cheated a couple times during lunch

I was doing so well... I just don't know what happened. I wonder if it would be ok to do just NO carbs for one week. I wonder if it would help? (I also get alot of constipation so I need to get onto my Podiem)....