View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Feb-15-05, 03:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/166/143 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hey everybody,

I'm still here, it was just a bit busy here at work and also with the Chinese New Year there was a lot of stuff happening.

Did anybody go to the Chinatown Festival at the National Museum in Dublin?? I was there saturday and sunday since we had a demonstration on with Kung Fu on the main stage. Also got to see Bertie, but it was funny, just before he came on, we had to put all the weapons in the car ;-) as if we would attack Bertie....

There was also a really good Lion Dance Team from Hong Kong over. They were very very good!!

I also endulged in a few too many carbs. Its was absolutely freezing and sooo windy!! And the guy who organised it had told us the wrong time, so there was a lot of standing around in the cold and there was all this chinese food around so I just had some. Afterwards we all went to the "Good World" on George Street - my absolute favorite restaurant, so had "normal" food there also since I didn't want to miss the meal. And then there were some chinese cookies afterwards...

But back on track since this monday morning, and not going to indulge again!!!

I was back down to weight before Christmas on Friday, but because of the weekend, I didn't step on the scales yesterday, but today I was at 168, so put on a little bit over hte weekend.

Oh my Terranova, there must have been a huge difference between your old and new scales then??? Welcome to the challenge anyway.

I was lucky, my new scales made me loose 4 pounds in a flash ;-)