Old Fri, Dec-17-04, 20:49
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS ALL THE WAY
Stats: 240/155/155 Male 5ft 8inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger
This site has been discussed before. Atkinsdietalert is run by PCRM which is heavily funded by PETA. Logic and scientific arguments will not sway them as they are against eating animals (or keeping them for pets).
I hate when people lie about stuff it really get me mad especially this loser Jody Gorran who they put up and said that he suffered heart disease. Well maybe he should be eating bread, and cheeze cake every day thats certanily not on the atkins. Hello where has he been and pastrimi is cerntanly not atkins cause i called the atkins center and they told me atkins does not recomened eating pastrimi, sasugaes, bacon ect everyday only eat those in small quanties or they recomeend get ridd of them for good becuase they have trans fat and nitrates. Please half the poeple i know dont follow the atkins diet correclty. There is only a few of us who do follow his diet correctly. His diet is a comitmend to lving a long healthy life. I have revered heart disease on the diet and im sure there are out there too including my old bio-chemisrty teacher Mr.Walter. MAny people say the atkins is so hard if it is why am i eating strawberry icecream with whipped cream and fried chicken. Yea its so hard right even though my ldl is high most of it is lipoportein a wich is benefical to ur health. And that place was saying ooh no its bad for u and im like show me the studies and they were trying to change to qa differnt subject. Please that whole website IS A HOAX U HEAR ME GUYS WHO EVER RUNS THAT STUPID WEBSITE. Yea the dean ornish diet is so good that my grandfather had a heart attack on that diet and almost died. The reason well duch because he had absoletly no protein and not enough for him to fell okay. He fell down and had to go to the hospital thanks to stupid dean ornish. He lost over 85 percent of his muscle mass and he and an ldl of 30 but and hdl before the diet was 80 and when he went on dean ornish it went down to the 20ies and thats when my grandfather got chest pains and had a heart attack. Thanks dean orinsh for u hoax diet. Also how come my grnadfather had 45 percent clogged arties fro doing ur diet for over 6 years uhhh. Yes i do admit when he first started ur diet it addmielty cleaned his artiers but after that it became clooged then after that I immediantly put him on the atkins and so far for 2 years he has beeen clean. Sorry dean ornish but ur diet is dangerous and same with the stupid website atkinsdietalert.org Please all they want is money so they can recomend these dangerous low fat diets to their partiens and then the patients come back to the doctor saying he i followed a low fat diet now my arties are clogged what should i do the doctor will say ohh i guess its time to have ur arties cleaned ca-ching mola for the doctor. I guess thats why the government is so agianst the atkins becuase they know it cures heart disease they just dont want people to find out. but I promise u before I die I will let the whole world now the atkins cures heart diesase as it did for me