View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Jan-06-02, 07:15

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 180/176.5/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Howdy PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comment and opinon is worth a whole heck of a lot to me! I appreciate you taking your time to distinguish the two diets, in your opinon.

I have read some of each of the books and they kinda started to "RUN TOGEHTER" in my mind. So, I agree, the Atkins and the Protein Power are a whole lot alike. I plan to take the best of the 2 and combine them.

However, with as slow as I am losing on the Induction......I probably will stay with the Atkins 20 carbs until I lose at least 10-15 pounds, then I might start adding some carbs slowly. It appears that I might be one that is not going to be able to add too many more than the 20.

I am on my 11th day and I have only lost 5.5 pounds. Lost those all within the first 3 or 4 days, then now I am just DEAD LOCKED on the scales. I am hoping I might be losing inches instead......................HOPEFULLY?

Thanks again PJ, for your explanation between the two popular books! Either one obviously works.........one might move a little faster than the other, for some people. But, eventually, we will all lose, if we just stay with the program.

Jo Ann in TEXAS