View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-05-02, 09:15

Plan: CAD
Stats: 302/299/140
BF:
Progress:
Default Hi Tonmur!

My name is Kelly aka angelwings and I am a newbie to this site, but love it. There are SO many neat people here and great advice. It's wonderful because they have ALL been there and understand the ups and downs of it.

I too, have been fighting depression, which I'm not particularly prone to. Mostly, I'm an optimist, happy-go-lucky. Now, though, I have been FIGHTING it because of financial reasons. So, yes, I understand what it's like to try and do this lo-carb woe and struggle with depression. It's hard, I know. Since I have NEVER stayed on a diet for more than a day, I'm pretty darn proud of myself now. It's been since the 2nd of January and I'm still hanging in there. Alot of comfort foods look tempting, but I know they will make me more miserable with guilt after I eat them. I wish you loads of good luck, Tonmur, and will be more than happy to buddy up with ya seeing that I need all the buddy's I can get, too! You can do it and I can do it, only take it one day, one hour, one emotion at a time.