View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Wed, Jul-21-04, 10:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/220/130 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Welcome Anyca & Aidawedo!
It's nice to have you in the sister circle.

I am doing pretty good today. Working hard as always and trying not to freak out as the time seems to be slipping through my fingers as deadlines approache. I am happy that I am working out now - at least I can relieve some of my stress that way. I did my daily walk this morning. It becomes a little easier to do every day. Today I walked for like 45 minute - nothing major, but I am planning to do a full body workout at the gym today (pray for me).

I went food shopping this morning and put 2 magazines in my cart without even thinking. Normally my magazines of choice are Essence and The Vibe (and Honey - I miss that magazine), but today - I put Low Carb Living and Fitness magazines in the cart!!! The checkout girl gave me a double take and I looked at her like - yes, and what?? I don't care! I know I may not look like someone who read Fitness Magazine right now, but I am - and in a few months everyone else recognize too!!

Other than that, I'm chillin.

Aidawedo, I don't know enough about high cholesterol, but I do know that once my Mom started this WOE hers dropped dramatically. I think portion control has to be a factor. I want to learn more about this, so please share... Oh, and my Mom? She's now in lifetime maintenance and wears a size 3-4!!!! She's my motivation for real.

Anyca I think the ladies are right. Getting your workout on will help shed inches - just pick your 'poison' and get going!

Alright, I'm going to go contribute to society. Happy Wednesday y'all.