Old Sun, Jul-18-04, 11:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/220/130 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default What's good?

Hey Everybody,

Welcome MusicalK!

Hi Stajj, you can do it!! I'm here for you! I've been in enough weddings to know what that's all about. Strict iunduction can be very challenging, but it's worth it once you get going. Just take it one meal at a time and keep your workout up. You'll not only fit into the dress, you'll be toned up!

Congrats Soonslim you're doing it girl! Be blessed, stay focused and know that we're behind you!!!

Coolwater - I share your sentiments exactly. Get your workout on no matter WHAT the scale says!!! As long as I feel better in my clothes, hell - in my SKIN - I am good! I weigh in once a week, and last Friday it was my TOM, and I didn't care what the scale said! (2 lbs down) If this was the old me on LC, I would have been discouraged. I would have felt like, all of that work for this little bit? But knowing how my body holds water weight and that I was in this for the LONG HAUL. Like you...
I/don't/care!!!

Question: Has anyone started taking their measurements? I find it very rewarding to see my body shrinking inch by inch.

What's good Nadz?
Frodol - where ya ~ girl?

Happy Sunday