#5   ^
Old Mon, Dec-31-01, 09:09
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 158/141/135
BF:
Progress: 74%
Smile tskako

Thank you Nat for your help. I really appreciate your knowledge that you share on this forum. you really seem to enjoy the detailed end of LCing. Keep up the good work!!!
And Karen thank you, too.
Ann, I have to agree with these ladies. Our new WOL(way of life) is a completely new way of thinking. I too struggled with the calories at first since I was having a problem with "low calorie, low fat diet syndrome". I am training myself to think and eat differenetly. At first I was consuming about 700 calories and didn't realize it and I felt yucky, tired, and wasn't to impreseed with LCing. And then I came across a post about the calories, which explained the "starvation" and that it wasn't helping our body. I have kept track of my calories and am learning to fry my vegies in butter, add cream in place of milk, and remind myself to snack, etc. Maybe just try increasing your calories for a week, eating the right foods of course, and see how you feel then. Sounds like you are stuck in the "low cal, low fat diet syndrome" too. There are many success stories on this forum. Check 'em out.
Happy New Year to you!