View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-18-01, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/151/145
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default Tae-bo disciple

Can you start an exercise log before you have actually exercised? I am starting today, but I haven't yet. I know myself and I am more likely to get on it and stay consistent if I have somewhere to report my progress - like this journal. So I am starting my journal now so I will have no excuses later.
A bit of history - After my first two children I found myself at 185 lbs. Yikes. Anyway, you name the diet and the exercise video, I tried it. From Richard Simmons to some weird pill I can't even remember the name of. We've all been there. Anyway, I saw Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo commercial and I just knew - that is what I can do, that is what will work for me. And I ordered it and it was exactly what I needed. I got down to 140lbs. Happy day!
I got pregnant with our third child and of course the weight went up. Sweet baby born last March. Promised myself I would start the tapes again as soon as the little man started letting mommy sleep through the night. He finally is doing that so here I go.
I have been on Atkins since October and I have lost some weight, but I know I cannot get these last few lbs. off without getting active. So here I go. Good luck to all and to me. Let's get there together.
Hugs, Tama
Sponsored Links