View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Jun-19-04, 13:20

Plan: LC BFL
Stats: 279/155/135 Female 5'5
BF:39/24/<20
Progress: 86%

i'll give it a whirl and play guinea pig for a week and see if it works. let me put myself in this situation and see if i get it...

last week, i consumed an average of 1740 calories and burned an average of 2937, leaving me with an average deficit of 1197. i don't know what my weight loss was, tho. so, what i'll do is weigh myself tomorrow- contine w/ approx the same average of 1700 calories & see what my weightloss is next sunday on a approx 1200 deficit... then the following week cut my calories by hmmm 200 or so, leaving my daily consumption at about 1500 and up my exercize enough to burn an additional 100, leaving me with a 1500 deficit instead of 1200... the 300 a day or 1500 a week difference should be enough to see if theres a difference in weight. my parents have a digital scale w/ 2 decimal points... so even if its minimal, it should be there. i dont think i have anything working against me for the next few weeks- TOM is gone- no appointments or anything to get in the way of my exercize routine... and i fitday already anyways, so, its no extra burden on me there- the only thing i have to do that i normally dont is weigh myself, so, we'll see

i always thought calories mattered, which is why mine are already fairly low or deficit high depending on how u look at it... not as much as Lynda, but it would be too drastic for me to go from 1700 to 1200, so, 1500 to start makes more sense... and if your experiment works, maybe i'll go down in cals or up in exercize a lil more from there. should be intersesting.