#55   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 11:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/247.5/145 Female 5'4.25"
BF:50%/46%/15%
Progress: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayeyes
3) Hips, butt and thighs - I strongly believe that losing fat here will be more productive than trying to lose muscle. The jiggle isn't muscle; it's fat, and fat sits *on top* of a well trained muscle, not in it or under it. Thin out that fat layer, and you'll see the muscle. Here's another strange thing - fat thighs look wide from the front; muscular thighs look thin from the front but wider when seen from the side. The measurement may even stay the same. The shape, however, looks much better when determined by muscle than by fat.

Okay great, you understand me. I appreciate it! Now how do I get there? What type of exercising is right for me? Low impact? or high impact? Resistance training, non resistance? High reps low weight or high weight low reps? I've heard it all? But which is accurate for me? I'm pretty much a textbook pear. Some should have already figured out a solution for this.

I already own the Edward Jackowski book, Hold it, your exercising wrong; so I'll be reading that tonight. Plus I just called my local library about the book "slow burn' that Locarbj recommended. Hopefully it will bring me closer to an answer.

But if you want to know what I want to look like, I'll show you.

Now compare that to the pictures in my gallery...how can I get to this point?