View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, May-04-04, 06:45

Plan: Jenny Craig
Stats: 240.4/194/165 Female 5'6" - large frame
BF:soft/round/cuddly
Progress: 62%

Just a little FYI for those thinking of the refeed. I'm sure it does not work for everyone, but it always worked for me when I did Atkin's previously. The thing is refeeding is not an excuse to go overboard and it does not necessarily have to be for 3 days or a week or anything like that. When I would get in a stall before, I'd go to Wendys and order a spicy chiken sandwich meal. Becuase I was unused to the carbs I'd eat about 5 fries, the chicken and 1/2 the bun (made the sandwich so dry!!!??) and 1/4 of my small frosty.....and then right back onto Atkins. Something about it causes some kind of chemical reaction in your body that makes it let go of the weight it's been holding onto (bad description, but the only way I can think of it). It's almost like it kind of tricks it and your body says....oh, okay, I'm gonna get plenty of that, I can let this fat I'm storing go. I cheated all the time previously (no chemically altered lc foods) but in great moderation. I would eat 1 scoop of Bryers strawberry ice cream with some low cal choc sauce or 3 pirroulle (sp) cookes........things like that and every once in a while I'd do the Wendys or something along those lines and I never had the stall issues and see saw weight that I've been having this time around since I've been so good, not cheating and eating too much lc foods. Last weekend to break my vicous cycle I went off for 2 and 1/2 days........made sure to consume a good amount of carbs and even sugar (in the form of like pizza sauce) and my weight fluctuation has stopped........I feel much better and I really believe I'm going to start seeing the difference in my clothes and on the scale. I've renounced lc foods and am going to stick to what works for me.

Remember though, what works is different for everyone.
Sponsored Links